Friday, October 3, 2008

31 for 21 and I'm Just a Few Days Behind


October is Down Syndrome awareness month. Get it down is encouraging bloggers to post 31 posts on DS during this month. I'm behind but I'm going to start now! 31 (posts) for 21 (Trisomy 21).

This will be good for me. I'm determined to learn something new about DS daily and share with you my findings! Here we go!

For fun, check out this blog that we've been enjoying as a family, Dan Drinker
Dan is an young man with DS and his brother Will is working on a video documentary of his life. You'll laugh a lot and learn a lot!

1 comment:

sarahjohns said...

Tracie,
I love Dan Drinkers blog it makes me see Aiden as he grows with one big difference, Aiden will be dancing with angels!!! and praisin' Jesus! I can't wait to see it!!
XO
Sarah