Sunday, August 31, 2008

The State of My Heart

We have fallen in love with a little boy we do not know. The Holy Spirit transcends the miles and years of separation. I can tell you this, it was love at first sight. There were many faces pictured on the website the day that we saw Aiden, and this one little boy captured our heart and stole our affections. To me that speaks of the divine. It carries me to Psalm 139 reminding me that all of our days were ordained before one of them came to be, that everyone of them was written in His book! In the Story of Our Lives in the Story of Aiden's Life, there is a moving and powerful chapter where our stories converge. August 26, 2008 was a day the Lord spoke into existence before time began. It was the day I laid eyes on a little boy and new he was my son, the day that each member of our family proceeded to feel the same connection, and said YES to this precious life. It was the day our love story began.

Thank you for sharing in our journey!

1 comment:

Isabel said...

Hi,
I have been reading your blog and loving it! Will pursue the journey to Aiden with you with much interest!
May the Lord bless your beautiful family and provide ABUNDANTLY for all the financial needs for the adoption! He who has called you is faithful and HE WILL DO IT!!!

Isabel (Tauranga House of Prayer - New Zealand)