Monday, September 22, 2008

The State of Pennsylvania

The state of Pennsylvania needs to know everywhere we have lived since 1975 and everyone who has ever lived with us since 1975. This is for our PA state criminal background clearances. We now have to have criminal background checks for every state we've lived in over the past 5 yrs. I'm glad it's only two states. Missouri basically needed our name and address, the guys in the PA criminal check office must be bored!

Can someone please explain this to me?
I'm going to call them tomorrow and see if they really need street addresses or just city and state. Next step is to call the parents and get some help!

I guess they thought I needed something else to keep me busy!

4 comments:

lisaqshay said...

sigh...as a former pennsylvanian, i do apologize on behalf of the keystone state. craziness. sorry girl.

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to decide if I should feel safer because my home state is so thorough.!?.!? : )

Praying that all the information you need comes easily and that the paperwork goes super smoothly so Aiden can come home SOON!

Mrs. I.

barden photography said...

how about it. jared and i had to do them for pkidz at church and i was like ARE YOU KIDDING me. i dont know every single college addy i was at. GOODNESS. i know what you mean.

Crystal said...

So excited for you all!!!! May God bless you and sweet Aiden : ) Blessings~ Crystal